Thursday, August 28, 2014

This Week. . .

So far this week, we've started reading The Alchemist, which is a very good book. So far the story consists of a shepherd who is on a quest to find a hidden treasure that has appeared in his dreams. Along the way, he has met a lady who told him what his dream is supposed to mean, along with an old man who is actually a king. Personally, I feel he won't find his treasure, and if he does, it will be more a personal experience, almost like an epiphany, but we will see, I guess. Also, I have been thinking about a project that I could do which would involve my passion to rap and make hip-hop music.


Common Core Standards
1. Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of what the text
says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment